Monday to Sunday:
Noon - Midnight
Last Order Time:
Food: 10pm / Drinks: 11pm
Tel: 2830 9559
The Chairman’s Bar enjoys spectacular views of the Club’s infield sports pitches and Happy Valley. Providing a daily special menu, the bar is an ideal venue for business contacts and friends to meet over lunch or dinner in a quiet and relaxed setting. This is also a celebrated venue for an afternoon tea, not to be missed.
Situated near to the Restaurant, the Chairman’s Bar, which stocks a wide range of spirits, specialising in gins, rums and single malts, is also the perfect place to gather for pre-dinner aperitifs, and is equally popular for post-dinner relaxation and conversation.
- The minimum standard of dress in the Chairman’s Bar shall be smart casual at all times.
- Full shoes, or sandals with socks (excluding flip flops, thongs and similar casual footwear), are required for men at all times.
- Appropriate shorts for men may be worn until 8:00 p.m. on weekends and public holidays. They are not permitted at weekdays at all (unless permitted for specific functions by Management).
- Hats and other headwear are not permitted unless they are identified as national, ethnic or religious costume and which are not normally removed in semi-formal social situations.
- Collarless or sleeveless T-shirts or singlets are not permitted for men.
- Tracksuits, shellsuits and tattered or soiled clothing are not permitted.
Children must vacate facilities within the Club Premises in accordance with the following Schedule:
- Under 11 Years of Age: Not permitted
- 11 to 15 Years of Age: Not Permitted
- Over 15 Years of Age: Closure (16 - 17 must be with an adult)
For the purposes of this Schedule, an adult must be a Member (other than a Junior Associate under 18 years of age) or Spouse thereof or other Family member of at least 18 years of age.